- "The definition of happy & proud? The arts humble, challenge & unite us beyond ideology. Support them plz."Kirk Whalum
- Marcellus HarperExecutive Director, Collage Dance Collective
“We are trying to change the idea that ballet is only for one socioeconomic class, one gender, and one race. It can be for everyone.”
- “My sister and I saw Collage Dance Collective today at the Temple Theatre. It was incredible. It was exquisite; I'm still feeling the emotions they elicited from their moving performances. I was blown away.”Laura W.
- "An amazing performance by Collage dance Collective today...All so wonderfully choreographed and costumed and just wonderful."Tammi S.
- Zakiya M.
"My first ballet ever! I was in awe the whole time! Loved it!!"
- "Absolutely brilliant, Collage dance Collective! You moved my soul to tears today. Thank you for being the amazing asset that you are."Dorian S.
- Cindi YounkerDirector, Buckman Arts Center
“Their most recent show featured works ranging from Sir Frederick Ashton to Kevin Iega Jeff, and the company deftly and convincingly performed each…their audiences are growing ever more attracted to the excellent artistic standards, athleticism and technical prowess of these world-class dancers.”
- “They are Beautiful Performers, and you can really tell that they genuinely love what they are doing up there. The story telling was phenomenal!”Catherine W.
- Kevin ThomasArtistic Director, Collage Dance Collective
"They will see classically-trained dancers with beautiful lines who are lyrical, powerful movers and who are all of color."
- Michelle ParkinsExecutive Director, Tennessee Association of Dance
“Dwight Rhoden’s choreography was flawless as were the performances. These incredibly sculpted and fine-tuned bodies moved with such emotional intensity and clarity that the audience was left speechless.”