- Michelle ParkinsExecutive Director, Tennessee Association of Dance
“Dwight Rhoden’s choreography was flawless as were the performances. These incredibly sculpted and fine-tuned bodies moved with such emotional intensity and clarity that the audience was left speechless.”
- Kevin ThomasArtistic Director, Collage Dance Collective
"They will see classically-trained dancers with beautiful lines who are lyrical, powerful movers and who are all of color."
- “They are Beautiful Performers, and you can really tell that they genuinely love what they are doing up there. The story telling was phenomenal!”Catherine W.
- "Extraordinary compelling performance of "Bridge Over Troubled Waters" that seemed to lift the issues of protecting our youth, and black males particularly, to new heights."Susanne J.
- "The definition of happy & proud? The arts humble, challenge & unite us beyond ideology. Support them plz."Kirk Whalum
- “Our family, including 2- and 4-year-old granddaughters, were riveted by the elegance, superb artistry and powerful message of this performance.”Culli D.
- Constance T.
"Phenomenal!!!! I attended Enchanted 2017. I will never miss another show."
- Marcellus HarperExecutive Director, Collage Dance Collective
“We are trying to change the idea that ballet is only for one socioeconomic class, one gender, and one race. It can be for everyone.”
- "An amazing performance by Collage dance Collective today...All so wonderfully choreographed and costumed and just wonderful."Tammi S.
- Cindi YounkerDirector, Buckman Arts Center
“Their most recent show featured works ranging from Sir Frederick Ashton to Kevin Iega Jeff, and the company deftly and convincingly performed each…their audiences are growing ever more attracted to the excellent artistic standards, athleticism and technical prowess of these world-class dancers.”