EXPERIENCE COLLAGE DANCE LIKE NEVER BEFORE
To commemorate our 11th Season and honor our commitment to making ballet more accessible, Collage has launched a groundbreaking digital membership. ONE Members enjoy dynamic full length performances like world premieres and short films, exclusive digital content like intimate company artist spotlights and behind-the-scenes footage, deep discounts, exclusive invitations to Collage experiences and so much more.BE ONE WITH US
- Michelle ParkinsExecutive Director, Tennessee Association of Dance
“Dwight Rhoden’s choreography was flawless as were the performances. These incredibly sculpted and fine-tuned bodies moved with such emotional intensity and clarity that the audience was left speechless.”
- Kevin ThomasArtistic Director, Collage Dance Collective
"They will see classically-trained dancers with beautiful lines who are lyrical, powerful movers and who are all of color."
- Zakiya M.
"My first ballet ever! I was in awe the whole time! Loved it!!"
- “My sister and I saw Collage Dance Collective today at the Temple Theatre. It was incredible. It was exquisite; I'm still feeling the emotions they elicited from their moving performances. I was blown away.”Laura W.
- "Absolutely brilliant, Collage dance Collective! You moved my soul to tears today. Thank you for being the amazing asset that you are."Dorian S.
- Marcellus HarperExecutive Director, Collage Dance Collective
“We are trying to change the idea that ballet is only for one socioeconomic class, one gender, and one race. It can be for everyone.”
- “They are Beautiful Performers, and you can really tell that they genuinely love what they are doing up there. The story telling was phenomenal!”Catherine W.
- Cindi YounkerDirector, Buckman Arts Center
“Their most recent show featured works ranging from Sir Frederick Ashton to Kevin Iega Jeff, and the company deftly and convincingly performed each…their audiences are growing ever more attracted to the excellent artistic standards, athleticism and technical prowess of these world-class dancers.”
- “Our family, including 2- and 4-year-old granddaughters, were riveted by the elegance, superb artistry and powerful message of this performance.”Culli D.
- "Extraordinary compelling performance of "Bridge Over Troubled Waters" that seemed to lift the issues of protecting our youth, and black males particularly, to new heights."Susanne J.