THE POWER OF ONE:
COLLAGE DANCE CONSERVATORY’S COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Each ONE of us has a responsibility for the safety and wellbeing of our collective community
Collage is proud to be a part of your village, and we take that role seriously. We know the importance of arts education and creative outlets for young people’s emotional, spiritual, and mental wellbeing. We also know that the coronavirus is disproportionately impacting our communities, so we must be extra vigilant in our efforts to minimize risk. We appreciate you taking the time to review these guidelines. If any of the protocols are unclear, please contact Marcellus Harper at 901-800-1873 or [email protected] for additional clarification.
What We Have Done
- Smaller class sizes. Each ballet class will be capped between 15 students.
- RTU Ionizers. Collage has added RTU ionizers in our HVAC systems. This technology kills pathogens and viruses in the air and helps ensure circulated air is safe.
- Contact-less restrooms. We have minimized touch points in all restrooms with automatic toilets, sinks, soap dispensers and paper towel dispensers.
- Staggered class times to minimize congestion and allow time for sanitation of studio high touch spots/areas.
- Increased sanitation of high-touch areas and daily professional cleaning of the facility.
- Expanded our foot print significantly with the new building to allow for effective social distancing.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
In addition to Collage’s efforts to keep our community safe, you play a major role in the safety of our community. The following list represents our expectations of you.
- Get vaccinated! We strongly encourage dancers who are medically able to get vaccinated. It is our strongest defense against COVID-19 and helps us keep our community safe.
- Dancers who are not feeling well or exhibit cold or flu symptoms should attend classes virtually for 14 days after symptoms have stopped or with the clearance of a doctor’s note.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 or come into contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come to the studio for 14 days or until you can produce a negative COVID test.
- If you test positive after coming to class, contact us immediately. This way, we can notify anyone else who was potentially exposed to help trace and contain any potential outbreaks.
Sanitation & Cleanliness
If A Student has signs or symptoms of COVID-19
Collage will respect the privacy and confidentiality of any student who reports an illness. Please be aware that due to the seriousness of exposure to the novel coronavirus/COVID-19, Collage may need to inform others who came in close proximity to an infected student, without identifying the student by name. Collage also may be required to notify governmental authorities.