THE POWER OF ONE:
COLLAGE DANCE CONTINUUM’S COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Each ONE of us has a responsibility for the safety and wellbeing of our collective community
Collage is proud to be a part of your village, and we take that role seriously. We know the importance of staying active and gathering for a person’s emotional, spiritual, and mental wellbeing. We also know that the coronavirus is disproportionately impacting our communities, so we must be extra vigilant in our efforts to minimize risk. We appreciate you taking the time to review these guidelines. If any of the protocols are unclear, please contact us at 901-800-1873 for additional clarification.
What We Have Done
- Smaller class sizes. Each class will be capped to enable social distancing.
- RTU Ionizers. Collage has added RTU ionizers in our HVAC systems. This technology kills pathogens and viruses in the air and helps ensure circulated air is safe.
- Contact-less restrooms. We have minimized touch points in all restrooms with automatic toilets, sinks, soap dispensers and paper towel dispensers.
- Increased sanitation of high-touch areas and daily professional cleaning of the facility.
- Expanded our foot print significantly with the new building to allow for effective social distancing.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
In addition to Collage’s efforts to keep our community safe, you play a major role in the safety of our community. The following list represents our expectations of you.
- Get vaccinated! We strongly encourage anyone who is medically able to get vaccinated. It is our strongest defense against COVID-19 and helps us keep our community safe.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 or come into contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come to the studio for 14 days or until you can produce a negative COVID test.
- If you test positive after coming to class, contact us immediately. This way, we can notify anyone else who was potentially exposed to help trace and contain any potential outbreaks.
Sanitation & Cleanliness
If A Participant has signs or symptoms of COVID-19
Collage will respect the privacy and confidentiality of any participant who reports an illness. Please be aware that due to the seriousness of exposure to the novel coronavirus/COVID-19, Collage may need to inform others who came in close proximity to an infected participant, without identifying their name. Collage also may be required to notify governmental authorities.
Join the Movement
Memphis TN 38112
Phone: (901) 800-1873
Email: [email protected]