Digital Marketing Coordinator
Collage Dance, a fast-growing and mission-driven national nonprofit organization, located in Memphis, Tenn. seeks a part-time Digital Marketing Coordinator to support implementation of web-based marketing initiatives for the organization. Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, the Digital Marketing Coordinator is analytical, forward-thinking, creative, data-driven and self-motivated. The ideal candidate is passionate about mission-driven work and crafting digital marketing and online communications initiatives that inspire people to take action. This person must possess a strong interest in the ever-changing digital landscape. We need someone who is both analytical and willing to roll up their sleeves and execute on tactical plans.
- Supports the implementation of the overall integrated marketing plan through digital campaigns, including website, social media, digital ads and beyond, to promote the professional ballet company and the school.
- Serves as website content manager utilizing WordPress, and specifically Elementor content management software, to update content that promote ongoing initiatives and drive engagement in programs, performances, and events.
- Leads ongoing content creation and updates to subscription-based digital communities, in alignment with approved digital editorial calendar, engages with members and reports on performance metrics
- Leads ongoing content creation and updates to digital parent portal community, engages with members and reports on performance metrics
- Leads SEO optimization efforts, adding and improving keywords and meta tags to generate improvements in search results.
- Manages digital ad campaigns including writing thoughtful captions, developing targeted audiences, monitoring performance, managing ad spend and report.
- Leads email segmentation and social media optimization based on best practices and performance-based analytics
- Possesses an interest in learning and mastering marketing funnels.
- 2+ year(s) of related digital marketing experience
- BA/BFA degree, preferably in related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Collaborative, professional, creative and self-directed
- Keen understanding of SEO, WordPress and overall web development is required
- Digital landscape experience with a passion to explore and master is preferred
- Technically proficient with Google Suite, Microsoft, Mac, and common applications.
- Photoshop and/or Canva experience a plus
- Mission-driven (non-profit) professional experience and/or a passion for the arts a plus
About Collage Dance Collective
As the largest Black ballet company in the South, Collage Dance Collective works to inspire the growth and diversity of ballet by showcasing a repertoire of relevant choreography and world- class dancers representative of our community. The professional company has presented twelve full-length seasons in Memphis, plus national and international touring presenting a diverse range of classical and contemporary choreography. Its institutional arm, the Collage Dance Conservatory, trains more kids of color in a classical art form than any other non-profit in Memphis or the Mid-South.
In December 2020, Collage opened a 22,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility to expand its programming, training and impact. The work of Collage Dance Collective has been featured in media outlets including Huffington Post, Washington Post, Allure, Yahoo!, The Commercial Appeal, Vibe, Afropunk and Pointe Magazine. www.collagedance.org
Collage Dance provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.