- "An amazing performance by Collage dance Collective today...All so wonderfully choreographed and costumed and just wonderful."Tammi S.
- Marcellus HarperExecutive Director, Collage Dance Collective
“We are trying to change the idea that ballet is only for one socioeconomic class, one gender, and one race. It can be for everyone.”
- "The definition of happy & proud? The arts humble, challenge & unite us beyond ideology. Support them plz."Kirk Whalum
- Constance T.
"Phenomenal!!!! I attended Enchanted 2017. I will never miss another show."
- Marilyn CavallariExecutive Director, Ballet Manchester, Southern Vermont Arts Center
“Remarkable, outstanding in magnitude, worthy of notice, extraordinary and very prominent. The dancers and director were very professional, gracious and a delight to work with.”
- “My sister and I saw Collage Dance Collective today at the Temple Theatre. It was incredible. It was exquisite; I'm still feeling the emotions they elicited from their moving performances. I was blown away.”Laura W.
- "Absolutely brilliant, Collage dance Collective! You moved my soul to tears today. Thank you for being the amazing asset that you are."Dorian S.
- Kevin ThomasArtistic Director, Collage Dance Collective
"They will see classically-trained dancers with beautiful lines who are lyrical, powerful movers and who are all of color."
- “They are Beautiful Performers, and you can really tell that they genuinely love what they are doing up there. The story telling was phenomenal!”Catherine W.
- "Extraordinary compelling performance of "Bridge Over Troubled Waters" that seemed to lift the issues of protecting our youth, and black males particularly, to new heights."Susanne J.