- Cindi YounkerDirector, Buckman Arts Center
“Their most recent show featured works ranging from Sir Frederick Ashton to Kevin Iega Jeff, and the company deftly and convincingly performed each…their audiences are growing ever more attracted to the excellent artistic standards, athleticism and technical prowess of these world-class dancers.”
- "The definition of happy & proud? The arts humble, challenge & unite us beyond ideology. Support them plz."Kirk Whalum
- Michelle ParkinsExecutive Director, Tennessee Association of Dance
“Dwight Rhoden’s choreography was flawless as were the performances. These incredibly sculpted and fine-tuned bodies moved with such emotional intensity and clarity that the audience was left speechless.”
- "Absolutely brilliant, Collage dance Collective! You moved my soul to tears today. Thank you for being the amazing asset that you are."Dorian S.
- Marilyn CavallariExecutive Director, Ballet Manchester, Southern Vermont Arts Center
“Remarkable, outstanding in magnitude, worthy of notice, extraordinary and very prominent. The dancers and director were very professional, gracious and a delight to work with.”
- "Extraordinary compelling performance of "Bridge Over Troubled Waters" that seemed to lift the issues of protecting our youth, and black males particularly, to new heights."Susanne J.
- "An amazing performance by Collage dance Collective today...All so wonderfully choreographed and costumed and just wonderful."Tammi S.
- Marcellus HarperExecutive Director, Collage Dance Collective
“We are trying to change the idea that ballet is only for one socioeconomic class, one gender, and one race. It can be for everyone.”
- Kevin ThomasArtistic Director, Collage Dance Collective
"They will see classically-trained dancers with beautiful lines who are lyrical, powerful movers and who are all of color."
- Constance T.
"Phenomenal!!!! I attended Enchanted 2017. I will never miss another show."