EXPERIENCE COLLAGE DANCE LIKE NEVER BEFORE
To commemorate our 11th Season and honor our commitment to making ballet more accessible, Collage has launched a groundbreaking digital membership. ONE Members enjoy dynamic full length performances like world premieres and short films, exclusive digital content like intimate company artist spotlights and behind-the-scenes footage, deep discounts, exclusive invitations to Collage experiences and so much more.BE ONE WITH US
- “They are Beautiful Performers, and you can really tell that they genuinely love what they are doing up there. The story telling was phenomenal!”Catherine W.
- Kevin ThomasArtistic Director, Collage Dance Collective
"They will see classically-trained dancers with beautiful lines who are lyrical, powerful movers and who are all of color."
- "An amazing performance by Collage dance Collective today...All so wonderfully choreographed and costumed and just wonderful."Tammi S.
- “My sister and I saw Collage Dance Collective today at the Temple Theatre. It was incredible. It was exquisite; I'm still feeling the emotions they elicited from their moving performances. I was blown away.”Laura W.
- “Our family, including 2- and 4-year-old granddaughters, were riveted by the elegance, superb artistry and powerful message of this performance.”Culli D.
- "Extraordinary compelling performance of "Bridge Over Troubled Waters" that seemed to lift the issues of protecting our youth, and black males particularly, to new heights."Susanne J.
- Michelle ParkinsExecutive Director, Tennessee Association of Dance
“Dwight Rhoden’s choreography was flawless as were the performances. These incredibly sculpted and fine-tuned bodies moved with such emotional intensity and clarity that the audience was left speechless.”
- "The definition of happy & proud? The arts humble, challenge & unite us beyond ideology. Support them plz."Kirk Whalum
- Cindi YounkerDirector, Buckman Arts Center
“Their most recent show featured works ranging from Sir Frederick Ashton to Kevin Iega Jeff, and the company deftly and convincingly performed each…their audiences are growing ever more attracted to the excellent artistic standards, athleticism and technical prowess of these world-class dancers.”
- Marilyn CavallariExecutive Director, Ballet Manchester, Southern Vermont Arts Center
“Remarkable, outstanding in magnitude, worthy of notice, extraordinary and very prominent. The dancers and director were very professional, gracious and a delight to work with.”